IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you enable web-based and desktop applications that support the electrical design process in a simple, user-friendly way
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain .Net applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation. We’re looking for several new colleagues with varying amounts of experience, from regular to senior positions, to join our team.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Dungeons & Dragons team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring high quality software solutions that control and monitor offshore wind farm. You’ll be part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. As a team, we appreciate friendly work environment where you can grow your competencies and skills.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining products, with the main purpose of delivering production data securely to the solutions servicing operational, analytical, and reporting
- participating in the teams’ ceremonies with global colleagues in an optimised Agile SAFe framework
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train (ART) teams, external suppliers, and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
- being the technical application responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular (RxJS, NgRx), Typescript, and SQL
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.