Strategy and business development
Business Graduate within Renewable Hydrogen and Sustainable E-fuels
Step into a career where you work on a cleaner and more sustainable future through projects that will enable decarbonization solutions for different industries
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your first rotation, you’ll join P2X Americas who’s responsible for all the pipeline of projects in this region. You’ll support critical decision making by working on techno-economic models, following industry trends, and preparing high-level market reports, etc. We’re a highly collaborative team that works globally, and you’ll have the opportunity to interact with different corporate functions in the U.S. and Europe. In the team, we enable our P2X growth in the U.S., evaluating and progressing multiple projects that will be in different stages. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the industry and attend relevant conferences, building knowledge and network in the renewables space. The other two rotations will depend on your desired learning journey and current openings. You’ll have the opportunity to deep dive in different departments, giving you a more holistic view of our organization.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the P2X Americas Leadership team in cross-regions engagements
- identifying industry-related events and advising on engagement models
- providing insights into decision making processes and taking ownership of techno-economic models together with your colleagues
- being an active contributor to business development and commercial activities, voicing suggestions and raising new ideas
- participating in negotiations with customers and partners.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, finance, economy, international business, or related field from before 1 September 2024 with great results
- have good theoretical knowledge on how accounting can influence business decisions and recommendations.
- understand macroeconomic implications of specific industries, microeconomic dynamics of products supply and demand, incl. impact of substitute goods and financial markets
- are curious and want to understand new technologies, following industry trends
- are a contributor who thinks critically and creatively and will voice thoughts and insights to the team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll complete rotations and attend team meetings and conferences in different geographies.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.