Step into a career with purpose through driving a world-class QHSE culture across our North American offshore portfolio.
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll be rotating between the quality, health, safety, environmental (QHSE) department and our transmission and engineering departments to get a unique chance to work in a developing QHSE team. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way, and upon completion, you’ll get concrete career opportunities within the QHSE department. As a team, we support our construction and operations organizations with our standardized processes, industry best practices and lessons learned from past projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the implementation and ongoing management of QHSE processes
- managing and organizing QHSE training and other campaigns or initiatives
- assisting site managers and sub-contractor owners with risk assessments and sub-contractor evaluations and documentation reviews when requested
- interpreting industry practices and legal requirements as well as providing guidance on how to best comply with them
- contributing to a safe work culture for our personnel and our contractors.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either engineering, quality, safety, or environmental area before September 1, 2024
- are independent and have a strong drive working toward a long-term goal
- are curious, detail-oriented and willing to learn and work within technical subjects
- can collate information, solve problems, summarize facts, and deliver written reports
- are comfortable within construction projects as well as electrical generation facilities.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll become familiar with the in-field aspects of our assets and projects within the US. This may include travel within the US or to Europe for eight months if you’re up for a rotation to one of our other locations.