Sourcing Manager, Offshore Wind Turbines
Imagine a future where you’ll play an active role in the sourcing of wind turbines for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team that works diligently to secure the supply of offshore wind turbines for our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Procurement
You’ll be part of the Turbines Sourcing team where you, together with your colleagues, will participate actively in the sourcing process running from sourcing strategy to signed contract. Our team consists of dedicated and supportive sourcing managers responsible at different levels for the procurement of wind turbines. As a team, we work closely together internally and with the many stakeholders in a positive and supportive environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overlooking the sourcing process of offshore wind turbines inc. tender preparation, complex contract negotiations, and supporting the Sourcing Project Manager
- maintaining a constructive relationship with internal and external stakeholders at different levels and within various disciplines
- improving the processes and procedures that the team is subject to.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in law, economics, or engineering
- have experience working with large scale sourcing or sales in projects
- have a natural interest in contracts and negotiations
- communicate efficiently at all organisational levels
- have a commercial mindset, combined with a natural flair for identifying value drivers in complex business models
- have a positive and systematic approach to your tasks.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bo Vestbirk Laub, Head of Sourcing, on (Denmark +45) 99552958, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.