IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you enable the design and build-out of wind farms through innovative data ingestion products
Join us in this role where you’ll get the opportunity to architect and build end-to-end data engineering solutions that provide the foundation for cloud-based analytics across our organisation. We’re committed to delivering on our organisation’s digital strategy and creating a strong platform for analytics, model management, and machine learning, all of which are built on cloud technologies. We test and learn as we go, and our ambition is to power and connect a workplace where everyone can thrive, perform, and grow.
Welcome to Ørsted IT
You’ll be part of the Data Platform Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will work on developing the Group’s data backbone, and inspire and advise stakeholders on how to enable data. You’ll join a team where you’re respected for who you are, appreciated for what you contribute, rewarded equally for what you achieve, while maintaining a sustainable work life. As a team, we enjoy working in a highly flexible and inclusive manner, and we hire talent from a diverse variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for wind power, customer and markets, and thermal power
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- being a role model when driving stages of design, development, and implementation of important systems with high quality results
- driving and leading continuous improvement of development processes and application maintenance
- advising, coaching, and training fellow software engineers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are experienced in Angular, .NET Core, SQL Server, and C#, with a strong understanding of clean code principles and object-oriented programming
- are proficient in Azure Cloud technologies such as Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Container Registry (ACR), Storage Accounts, Key Vault, and Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- are familiar with or understand DevOps practices, incl. but not limited to CI/CD (e.g., Azure DevOps), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Git Repository, source control, test plans, automated testing, and Build and Release (CI/CD)
- have an experimental mindset and appreciate learning new things
- are curious and engaged, with a passion for making a difference through data
- have a proven track record of consistently driving stages of design, development, and implementation of systems with high-quality results.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.