IT and digital
Senior Frontend Developer
Imagine a future where you’re visualising all operational data to enable the business to safeguard the security of the energy supply
Join us in this role where you’ll be operating within a modern and recently built Operations Technology product development team that is responsible for the optimal DevOPS of the OT assets across the globe. You’ll work on products that support the operationalising of our global control centres in a highly critical part of our business. You’ll engage with product owners, subject matter experts, UX design, senior architects, scrum master, as well as internal and external stakeholders to work on the product backlog and realise the long-term vision.
Welcome to the UX and Frontend Competency Centre
You’ll play an important role in:
- crafting visually stunning responsive designs by writing advanced CSS/SCSS code
- collaborating with our team to design mobile features when applicable, ensuring seamless cross-device experiences
- maintaining and improving our existing web applications to ensure they remain top-notch
- optimising applications for performance, responsiveness, and scalability
- improving usability hand in hand with backend developers and UX designers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven professional experience as a Front-End developer for mission-critical web-based applications, with experience in responsive web programming being a plus
- have the motivation to write clear and well-tested code, ideally using Jasmine or Karma for unit testing
- have an ability to find creative but pragmatic solutions, balancing business needs, user needs, and time constraints
- ideally have experience working in Agile environments and are motivated to share your knowledge and experiences with others
- preferably have experience in utilising Kubernetes in DevOps to increase agility of the development process.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 September 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Julia Anne Frederking, Head of UX & Frontend DK CC, on (Denmark +45) 31434552 on Mondays and Tuesdays between 09:00-10:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.