IT and digital
DevOps Engineer - IT Early Careers
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential as an IT professional, creating IT solutions to support our green energy organisation
Kickstart your career through our IT Early Careers development opportunity. We offer you a position where we’ll have an increased focus on developing your talent within a specialised IT area the first two years. You’ll learn from experts within the field, work with colleagues across the world, and experience a steep learning curve designed to unleash your potential.
Welcome to the IT Early Careers
The IT Early Careers programme is an early-career opportunity for you if you’re graduating with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the summer of 2023.
Join us in this role where you’ll solve IT business challenges and engage in our day-to-day business decisions. As part of personal development plan, you’ll be assigned to a specific IT delivery organisation where you’ll grow and build the competences to provide IT solutions for a relevant business area.
As a team, we follow the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and Agile methodologies, as well as emphasise collaboration, continuous improvement, and cross-functional alignment to deliver our goals efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure, actively monitoring systems performance, and maintaining high uptime
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- identifying and developing potential automation targets deployments, operations, and repetitive tasks
- taking part in application support, keep the incident SLA green
- supporting the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in business or IT prior to 1 October 2022, with excellent results
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques, automation, and tools
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner
- demonstrate an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.