Head of Global Talent Sourcing
Imagine a future where you build and own the global talent sourcing strategy to enable the recruitment of diverse and best-in-class talent for business-critical roles
Join us in this role where you’ll be the leader of the Global Talent Sourcing team and a leader within Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) more broadly. You’ll build the global sourcing strategy and case for investment to enable the creation of a predominantly in-house, sourcing-led recruitment model. You’ll also be the TA business partner lead for our global functions, working closely with business and HR leadership to define talent acquisition priorities and activate associated plans.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership team, reporting to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition where you’ll lead the Global Talent Sourcing team, which includes team members located in Denmark, Poland, Malaysia, and the US. As part of your role, you’ll build, engage, and develop the team and partner closely with your peers in the GTA leadership team, incl. the Heads of regional TA and Head of Global TA Enablement. We’re an ambitious team, passionate about identifying and recruiting exceptional and diverse talent that will help the organisation achieve its inspiring vision. As a team, we work flexibly and collaboratively – often in a virtual setting. You’ll have opportunities to continuously learn and develop through access to challenging professional experiences and industry-leading experts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and implementing innovative and effective sourcing processes, technologies, and platforms
- defining and activating talent acquisition priorities and plans for the organisation’s global functions in partnership with HR and business leadership, and regular reporting of metrics, outcomes, and insights
- leading your team to develop functional excellence, providing talent market insights and intelligence, and defining and activating diversity sourcing plans
- building an approach to managing search agencies and measuring effectiveness, establishing a global employee referral programme, and building sourcing capability across GTA
- collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, incl. colleagues across GTA, the wider people team, procurement, and building relationships with senior business leaders
- reporting on the effectiveness (ROI) of sourcing activities and driving continuous improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in global talent acquisition, building and implementing strategic plans and leading a talent sourcing team across multiple countries
- have implemented innovative and effective sourcing strategies and have led a geographically dispersed team, unifying them with a common purpose and set them up for success by establishing plans and clear expectations
- have experience implementing or operating candidate relationship management and global employee referral technologies and leveraging a range of sourcing platforms
- possess excellent stakeholder management skills, enabling you to manage expectations, effectively communicate, and use data to drive insight and make informed decision making and actions
- can challenge the status-quo, work independently, plan and prioritise your work while persevering through challenging and complex circumstances, and consistently achieve results
- apply a commercial mindset in making the case for change and investment and stay up to date on industry trends and provide though leadership on best practices.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Brigsted, Talent Acquisition Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99552130 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.