Imagine a future where you take up the challenges of developing and optimizing our procurement of IT & Digital goods
Join us in this role where you’ll be the procurement lead for the sourcing process of a wide range of IT and Digital goods and services across the globe to support our ambitious strategy for creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Our scopes cover sourcing of hardware, such as servers, storage, network, or end-user devices, as well as services, such as cloud, communication, or IT projects. You’ll manage the full sourcing process, incl. the responsibility for preparing and conducting supplier negotiations.
Welcome to Sourcing, Global Services Procurement
You’ll be part of Services Procurements IT & Digital Sourcing team where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility for the sourcing process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. Majority of the team is located in Copenhagen, but we’re building up our capabilities in Warsaw as well and you’ll have local Polish colleagues working in the same team. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with the business and technical colleagues across the globe. As a team, we value knowledge sharing, learning from, and caring for each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- sourcing of IT and digital activities across the organisation
- delivering strategic sourcing processes from start to finish, i.e., market analysis, tender process, negotiations, and implementation
- ensuring contractual alignment between business and project objectives
- building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the realisation and optimisation of commercial value
- contributing with your excellence in sourcing management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in supply chain, law, or computer science or engineering
- have experience with sourcing and negotiation processes of complex projects, goods, and services, and preferably experience with EU tender law
- enjoy working in a team and have excellent stakeholder management skills, can communicate clearly at all levels, both internally and externally
- have a positive and proactive mindset as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work
- understand and be interested in Information Technology.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeannette Reemando Rosa, , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.