IT and digital
Product Owner for SAP Analytics and Business Intelligence Reporting
Imagine a future where you contribute by leading our BI products and services that will bring Ørsted to the next level
Join us in this role where you’ll be a Product Owner and a member of our dedicated SAP Analytics and BI Reporting team. You’ll be part of an agile team working to deliver stable data warehouse, planning, and reporting solutions.
Welcome to SAP Analytics and BI Reporting
You’ll be part of our SAP Analytics and BI Reporting team in the agile delivery organisation ERP IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will work agile and collaborate with colleagues from all areas of the company and with stakeholders outside Ørsted. You’ll work with people who are leading, caring, and perseverant, and for whom a balanced work-life culture is fundamental. As a team, we respect each other and provide a safe environment to support the personal and professional growth of all.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the product vision and strategic roadmap for the area
- planning, prioritising, and refining backlog, together with the team
- ensuring that product capabilities are aligned with end users’ needs
- identifying and generating new ideas that maximise the value of products
- building trust-based relationships and delivering sustainable results by inspiring others to perform at their best.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong strategic product understanding, interpersonal skills, and the ability to successfully orchestrate cross-organisational communities and external vendor relations
- feel passionate about communicating and engaging with relevant internal stakeholders and the product team, so they are aligned and excited about the strategic roadmap of the products
- have experience as a product owner incl. having knowledge about product management, SAFe, or other agile frameworks
- have experience in SAP Analytics applications, e.g., SAP BW/BPC/IP/SAC and front-end tools, e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP BO, as well as experience in creating guidelines and best practices in data analytics and the BI area
- are an experienced networker and are experienced with stakeholder management
- can communicate information in a concise and comprehensive manner to business and technical stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on (+48) 513463313 ,if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.