Imagine a future where you’ll support Ørsted´s digital journey by commercially managing strategic IT vendor relationships
In this role you’ll take part in the management of our major IT vendors. Primarily, you’ll be working with the hyperscalers which are expected to have a significant footprint supporting our organisation’s growth ambitions, incl. negotiating renewals, disputes, savings, and additional purchases while managing the commercial governance structures with the vendors. The management of the vendors include liaising and coordinating with a large group of internal stakeholders and setting the strategic direction for the commercial and legal development of the relationships.
Welcome to Global Service Procurement
You’ll be part of Contract Management & Consultancy Services where you, together with your colleagues, will have the full responsibility for a large portfolio of IT & digital contracts, where you’ll use your legal and commercial management skills to facilitate, implement, and negotiate the agreements while handling contract lifecycle management within the Global Services Procurement scope. As a team, we’re dedicated to deliver high value to our stakeholders across the organisation through best-in-class commercial and legal management of supplier relationships.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in negotiations of larger IT agreements in relation to the hyperscalers and other mayor IT vendors
- planning and negotiating renewals and additional purchases in relation to the contractual engagement with the major IT vendors
- aligning with stakeholders to get better knowledge around disputes and process of claims
- participating in the optimisation of our collaboration across internal stakeholders and contractual engagement with our vendors
- establishing strong relations with internal and external stakeholders relevant to the realisation of our digital ambitions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with negotiation, commercial, and legal management of IT vendors
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in commercial law, negotiation law, and business administration
- have proven expertise within commercial IT
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your global stakeholders , both internal and external
- have experience with negotiating with suppliers and taking responsibility for planning and executing the negotiation process
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 July 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cathrine Roemer, , on if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.