IT and digital
Technical Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of IT infrastructure applications
Join us in this role where you’ll work towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world.
Welcome to IT Service Operations
You’ll be part of Global Technical Application Services where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure applications that support our wind, power plant, and shared functions businesses. You’ll act as an end-to-end owner of assigned applications and you’ll have close dialogues with end-users and other stakeholders across Ørsted. Together with other IT teams, we deliver stable production, lifecycle, and project services, and we work in an agile set-up in global teams across Ørsted´s locations. As a team, we collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share knowledge, and support each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and maintaining a close dialogue with application users in daily operations
- working agile in the Application Consultants team and through team efforts, succeeding with the ambitions for Global Technical Application Services
- maintaining and securing existing production infrastructure and application components
- participating in application lifecycle management activities and projects across Ørsted
- collaborating with architects, IT engineers, and other key stakeholders to design and implement new projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are excellent at building stakeholder relations and want to contribute to team successes
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have experience in supporting distributed applications
- have solid experience with server Operating Systems, incl. Windows server and Linux, and have knowledge of at least one type of relationship database: MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL, Oracle
- have experience with web server and application server technologies and possess a basic understanding of network and firewall concepts.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Piebiak, Head of Service Operations CC, on (+48) 503364759, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.