QHSE Design Risk Specialist
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the management and innovation of HSE risk during design and engineering of our products
Join us in this role where you’ll identify and mitigate HSE risks in the design of workplaces of our products across all renewable technologies primarily covering offshore and onshore wind, solar, bioenergy, and P2X. You’ll be working on projects with primary focus on foundations for offshore wind turbine installations and P2X.
Welcome to QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of QHSE Design Risk team where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with our Engineering department to identify and mitigate HSE risks and find innovative solutions during design, ensuring that all relevant aspects are considered throughout the life cycle of our products, from development through to construction and operations. As a team, we are competent and motivated. Here, you’ll be able to influence concepts and engineering solutions with your experience and input.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the Engineering teams in the identification and mitigation of HSE risk in workplace design
- identifying innovative solutions to add further value to our products in enhancing HSE
- hazard identification and design HSE review workshops with stakeholders
- QHSE training and awareness of HSE risks in design, understanding of risk awareness, supporting the development of industry HSE standards and best industry practice through working groups and forums
- developing QHSE design requirements to ensure that products are designed in compliance with internal and external requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a deep understanding of risk management in all life stages, from the design and operational barrier management to the human interfaces with machines
- have a deep understanding of relevant standards for design development, from feasibility to end of life
- have experience with project management principles and in breaking down complex tasks to clear tangible milestones
- have strong communication skills and know how to communicate to all levels of the business from managers and designers to the performers being exposed to the actual risk
- have engineering or technical degree or background.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.