Finance and controlling
Senior/Associate Lead Project Controller
Imagine a future where you’re part of a multinational team building offshore wind farms in the United States as we transform to a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with large project teams to reduce the cost of renewable energy in an exciting environment. You’ll be working directly on some of the first large scale offshore windfarms in the US market as we pioneer best in class projects.
Welcome to Offshore Project Controlling
You’ll be part of Americas Project Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will oversee the budgets of three offshore wind farms during construction to help the larger project fulfil its objective of providing enough green energy to power 950,000 American households. As a team, we enjoy working together towards shared goals in an innovative and exhilarating market, with the aim of improving the future for future generations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing monthly budget review sessions with budget owners, highlighting actual costs incurred, and challenging the remaining budgets required
- providing timely delivery of reports to the project, JV partners, and our regional and global management
- participating in management meetings with JV partners and senior project management providing cost status updates
- aligning with project support functions such as planning, risk management, change management, and procurement.
- driving value enhancement initiatives and supporting on various ad hoc finance work streams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess a thorough understanding of large-scale CAPEX budgets and have experience on projects in renewables or similar industries
- demonstrate excellent communication abilities being able to effectively collaborate with teams from various disciplines and locations
- preferably have experience working with JV partners
- have 3-5 years of work experience
- preferably have senior controller experience.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 31, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com from Monday to Friday between 08:00-17:00 EST, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the US, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.