Imagine a future where you manage all financial, strategic, and tactical aspects of multimillion dollar contracts for large scale renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that contracts are executed and all obligations are fulfilled on time and on budget. You’ll also track and communicate compliance with project schedules, payments, and work with stakeholders to provide timely resolution on project issues, providing lessons learned through the contract management phase to better inform future strategic procurement decision making.
Welcome to Procurement and Construction
You’ll be part of the Procurement team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that all key obligations of contractual agreements are met and all process are implemented by the Onshore Procurement and Construction team, while managing external stakeholders. As a team, we value diversity and support the growth our team by offering learning and development opportunities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- day-to-day contract management for advancing onshore’s execution projects to meet targets and investment decisions
- managing contracts as assigned from execution through contract completion and ultimately handoff to Asset Management
- maintaining contract compliance tracker and validating data, outlining Owner and contractor obligations and timeline
- coordinating with stakeholders to ensure compliance with contractual obligations under executed contracts and provide feedback to procurement team for future contractual strategies
- ensuring all contract obligations are met before payment is processed to the contractors
- providing effective communication to project teams on contract changes, targets, periodic status, and performance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have min. 3 years of experience in contract management, commercial project management, project coordination, or supply chain management as project coordinator or similar
- hold a bachelor’s degree in law, management, or commerce, or equitable experience in managing contracts
- are proficient in MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
- have strong communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- possess knowledge or experience in working with renewable energy or large scale construction projects.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 15, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
For New York, the salary range is: 88,686 - 90,720 USD
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.