Project HSE Manager
Join us in this role where you’ll support our projects by managing QHSE risks throughout the project lifecycle, using a risk-based approach to protect people and the environment, incl. our assets and reputation.
Welcome to QHSE NA
You’ll be part of a growing team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the project and business line risk owners in managing QHSE, reducing risks to as low a level as reasonably possible. As a team, we communicate honestly and often, while working globally and digitally. We support the growth of each other by sharing our individual knowledge bases and work to raise the bar of QHSE application in this new market. We’re growing a culture of continuous improvement, where we learn from successes and failures, influencing our supply chain to set targets for QHSE performance and improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monitoring and assessing that project specific KPIs for QHSE are below target
- participating actively in the continual improvement of protecting people, the environment, and business performance related to the projects
- continually enhancing QHSE culture and awareness across the project
- managing the assigned QHSE advisors and coordinating other QHSE support for the project
- coordinating with the wider business to implement our QHSE requirements to ensure consistency and efficiency between projects, and compliance with Ørsted corporate management systems and processes
- being the focal point of contact for local authorities and other key stakeholders in relation to QHSE on the projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a minimum of five years’ experience in QHSE and have a degree or similar within QHSE, or a technical or engineering discipline
- have certificates or licenses from any QHSE-recognized institutes e.g., IOSH, ASP/CSP, CQI, or PMP
- have industry recognised QHSE qualifications, e.g., NEBOSH or Six Sigma
- have proven experience in the field of QHSE from relevant fields of industry, i.e. the construction, infrastructure, offshore, or energy industries
- have strong management skills and experienced in working across multiple projects and implementing corporate systems
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally and excellent communication skills.