PL Senior HR Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you provide HR Operations support essential to our employees for our organisation's future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll handle administrative tasks related to HR operations, incl. contracts, promotions, annual processes, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of HR Operations Team where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted and for our PL workforce. You'll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The HR Operations team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business. As a team, we cooperate together and highly value team relationships and a positive working atmosphere.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the administrative work of the HR team across countries and in close cooperation with the People Manager
- preparing and maintaining documentation according to Polish regulations
- handling and describing HR processes
- maintaining documentation and organisational system changes
- participating in the employee lifecycle, incl. hiring EU and non-EU internationals
- providing a seamless HR onboarding process, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that employees are aware of employee benefits and HR policies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced understanding of Polish law and HR administration
- have process-leading skills
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- are able to plan, prioritise, and work independently, as well as being available and responsive to business needs
- are familiar with Success Factors
- have knowledge of hiring non-EU internationals.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on (Poland +48) 506977100, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.