UK Payroll Specialist
Imagine a future where you provide Payroll service essential to our UK employees for our organisation's future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll handle administrative tasks related to Payroll, incl. time, absences, allowances, annual processes, and key Payroll-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of Payroll where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted and for our UK workforce. Collectively, you'll be responsible for supporting all Payroll activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The UK Payroll team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has developed to support the growth of our business. As a team, we cooperate together and highly value team relationships and a positive working atmosphere.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and maintaining documentation according to UK regulations, ensuring proper payroll processes in cooperation with external payroll providers
- serving as the single point of contact in UK region for payroll and tax-related matters
- ensuring that all HR systems are used efficiently, improving the data input, and working with payroll to link HR SAP and payroll software
- working with review processes to increase efficiency and improve the level of service GPS offered to the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced understanding and knowledge of UK payroll
- are familiar with UK law and regulations
- can communicate effectively and smoothly in English, both in writing and orally
- possess experience working with and setting up shared service centres
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- can plan, prioritise, and work independently, as well as being open to business needs.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on (Poland +48) 506977100 , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.