Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you shape the energy system by applying your commercial skills to natural and green gas contracts
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for negotiating and managing long-term natural gas, biogas, and storage contracts while ensuring optimal value for the organisation. You’ll become part of a highly skilled and dynamic team who enjoy a fun and challenging working environment.
Welcome to Gas Portfolio in Region Europe
You’ll be part of Contract Negotiation where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the long-term agenda for gas (natural gas, biogas, or Power-to-X) in the future energy system. This involves working with many stakeholders across the organisation. As a team, we believe that inclusion of diversity enables us to deliver better business performance through greater employee satisfaction and improved decision-making.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and creating business development opportunities for the gas portfolio
- providing strategic direction for the energy transition by seeking green gas solutions
- optimising value by negotiating and managing complex gas agreements and relations with external counterparties.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have commercial experience engaging with external counterparties and/or negotiations (preferably natural gas or green gas markets experience in North-West Europe)
- are structured and able to present and communicate complex matters to your colleagues, management, and other stakeholders in a professional and efficient way
- have a master's degree.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Serup Hansen, Head of LTC & Green Gas, on (Denmark +45) 99559221, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.