IT and digital
SAP BW Consultant (HR focus)
Imagine a future where you play an important role in driving the global HR solution strategy forward by creating solutions related to people data and insights
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level design into technical deliverables for our brand-new, employee-related solution. As a Senior SAP BW Consultant for the domain, you’ll have the chance to work on the definition and implementation of HR company-wide initiatives, alongside your work in the project delivery team.
Welcome to Data & Analytics CC
You’ll be part of People Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of HR product delivery team consisting of data experts while working with business and functional consultants in our SAFe Agile construct. Together with your team, you’ll build and enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP BW, with a focus on HR solutions such as Employee Central, HR related data flows, and consuming infotypes. As a team, we’re ambitious, with a great energy and an informal work culture, and we highly encourage a learning mindset and an original approach to new projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- forming technical deliverables in SAP BW by answering to business blueprints
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks
- being a BW SPOC for the project team from a technical perspective and connecting them with the product team
- engaging in dialogue with your Agile team to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities, and solution design, as well as creating end-to-end solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with SAP BW (v. 7.5) and SAP native HANA, from both front and back-end perspectives
- have experience in dealing with Business Warehouse particulars related to the HR area, incl. ECC infotype consumption
- are familiar with ABAP routines for BW and extractor enhancements
- want to learn new tools and technologies for development, e.g., Employee Central and new generation front-end, i.e., SAC or Power BI
- have excellent English communication skills and the desire to work in an Agile setup.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, , on (Poland +48) 690483188, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.