Senior Procurement Manager for Floating Offshore Wind
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and help secure our future portfolio of floating offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the procurement coordination of bids and projects and work with key floating categories to optimise integration across the various modules.
Welcome to DEVEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of the Supply Chain & Procurement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the Floating Offshore Wind Program. You’ll collaborate with colleagues within the program and across the EPC organisation in Europe, the US, and Asia-Pacific. Our team has a diverse background and we value working in an international environment, creating strong relationships with our stakeholders, and a high level of integrity.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating and supporting supply chain and procurement input for bids and projects
- supporting the constructive communication between the Floating Offshore Wind Program, projects, procurement lines, and regions
- supporting local content strategy or recommendations and documentation for projects in various markets
- identifying and preparing key contractual measures for future sourcing of floating wind specific scopes
- acting as a deputy to the Supply Chain & Procurement Program Manager.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, incl. securing buy-in with or without a formal mandate
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, engineering, or similar
- have the ability to work simultaneously on several projects across different time zones
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in a rapidly changing environment and have quick decision-making skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joern Mester, Head of Floating Wind, on (Denmark +45) 99558131 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.