Head of QHSE Development & EPC Projects Europe (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you lead the development and execution of large-scale renewable energy projects across the newly established Ørsted Europe region
Join us in this role where you’ll support our organisation in leading and developing a team of experienced Project QHSE Managers. Through your team, you’ll be responsible for the protection of people, the environment, our assets, and reputation during the development and the construction of Ørsted projects across Europe. Your department will deliver the QHSE scope for large-scale renewable projects throughout the asset project lifecycle and across Ørsted technologies, i.e., offshore wind and P2X.
Welcome to QHSE Europe
You’ll be part of QHSE Europe Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the QHSE Europe Strategy and develop a high performing team with the other QHSE Europe functions, i.e., Supply QHSE Management and QHSE Operations. Moreover, you’ll engage with multiple stakeholders across the Ørsted Europe Development and EPC organisations to continuously monitor our business needs, ensuring that your function addresses them. With this key role, we offer you an exciting and rewarding journey to support Ørsted’s vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing leadership, coaching, and development of the Project QHSE Managers for the Europe region
- continually monitoring Ørsted’s Development and EPC projects portfolio to ensure adequate allocation of project QHSE resources and anticipating needs for new QHSE services
- continually developing project QHSE management processes and tools
- continually contributing to the QHSE Europe strategy development and implementation
- fostering a trusting, inclusive, and psychologically safe culture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed university degree, or similar, within a technical or engineering discipline
- have proven leadership experience in the field of QHSE from relevant fields of industry
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently; mastering another language from the Ørsted Europe regional footprint can be an advantage, i.e., Danish, German, Polish, or Dutch
- possess strong communication and influencing skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us in English no later than 26 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK, and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Matthieu Jaunatre, Head of QHSE CE, on (Denmark +45) 99559158, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application in English via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.