P2X Team Assistant
Imagine a future where you’re a key part of a team that drives large renewable projects across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key member of our P2X team, delivering world-class growth opportunities across geographies and technologies. The P2X industry is in exponential growth, and you will join a friendly team who is working to shape the future strategy and footprint of our business. You’ll provide IT support, manage the schedules of our executives, assist with travel logistics, and help to organise important meetings. Furthermore, you’ll maintain our digital filing system, and you’ll liaise externally with partners and event organisers.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of the London-based P2X team where you, together with your colleagues, will handle travel bookings and assist in convening events such as meetings, seminars and team building activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the calendars of the team managers
- handling travel bookings online or by phone, incl. making last-minute changes to itineraries
- assisting in convening meetings and receiving guests
- processing, approving, and editing invoices in SAP and processing staff expenses
- addressing practical issues and assisting in booking seminars, team-building activities, and other similar activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are educated to GCSE level (A-C grades in English and maths) or equivalent
- have a proven track record in providing secretarial or admin support, incl. experience with general office duties and coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements internationally
- possess intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills and intermediate to advanced SAP skills
are punctual, professional, and responsible and have a strong attention to detail.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Allan MacDonald, Senior Lead Business Developer, on (United Kingdom +44) 7880168966 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.