IT and digital
Imagine a future where you deliver IT infrastructure and cyber security products to our construction projects
In this role, you’ll be the interface between IT and our offshore wind farms. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the delivery of IT products. The IT products we’re delivering range from internet connections for the sites, virtual and physical servers, network taps, and backup to cyber security measures. Ørsted IT is working according to the SAFe principles and you’ll be bridging our delivery method with the stage-gate/waterfall model in a wind farm project.
Welcome to Asset Lifecycle IT Product Development Center of Excellence
You’ll be part of Asset Lifecycle IT Product Development Center of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will have great influence on the future direction and development of our team. You’ll join a new team in the start-up phase and we’re working towards establishing a permanent delivery organisation with a global and scalable perspective. The main objective is to deliver IT products to the construction projects of building offshore wind farms that often are a part of critical national infrastructure.
You’ll play an important role in:
- making sure that the scope, budget, and timeline is agreed upon between IT and the construction project team
- making sure that the deliveries for the construction project are described as features, on time, of the right quality, and placed on the respective IT Product Line backlogs
- handling stakeholder management between IT and the construction organisation
- ensuring that all stakeholders are up to date on the project progress and economy
- assisting with building a structured and scalable delivery organisation with a knowledge-sharing mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess knowledge of PMI and SAFe project models
- have experience in working with large construction projects with IT Infrastructure focus
- have great communication skills and are an experienced stakeholder manager.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Lunding, Head of CoE Asset Lifecyle IT Produc Dev, on (Denmark +45) 99556084 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.