Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’re commercialising renewable energy into power markets across APAC, implementing the region's green energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll lead revenue projects across the Asia Pacific region. You'll be responsible for revenue market development and revenue management for our renewable energy projects.
Welcome to APAC Commercial
You’ll be part of APAC Revenue & Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will develop new revenue models and partnerships. Power markets and revenue schemes are quickly evolving in APAC and as the demand for renewable energy grows, you’ll be part of understanding new markets, developing new solutions and mitigating revenue risks. You’ll be part of a small committed and highly motivated regional team, collaborating on projects across the region. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to lead on revenue projects and drive your career with opportunities to develop your talent and new skills.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding the power markets in APAC, incl. certificates, support mechanisms, market regulations, and other revenue related matters
- developing revenue inputs for market entry and in bid preparation activities in APAC markets
- improving business cases by finding revenue levers and de-risking the projects
- contributing to improvements of revenue related regulations and engaging with external power market stakeholders
- supporting market and project activities with commercial expertise, developing partner relationships, and creating new business opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some power market and energy industry experience
- have business or market development experience and can demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- preferably have international commercial experience, incl. contracting or negotiation responsibility
- have the ability to initiate and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- are fluent in English where as additional languages are an advantage.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-03-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll have the opportunity to work on revenue projects in multiple APAC markets.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.