IT and digital
Cyber Security Incident Responder
Imagine a future where you’re part of the team that is the last line of defence for cyber security in a global green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll take charge of cyber security incidents and drive and develop our cyber response, threat hunting, threat intelligence, and forensic investigation activities to protect our company, our employees, the production assets, and intellectual property from threat actors that seek to harm us and our partners. We invest in modern and advanced technologies to support the team members and to maximise efficiency.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Threat Management unit where you, together with your colleagues, will work in a team of bright and passionate colleagues and in close collaboration with other security departments, intelligence vendors, and national authorities around the world. The work environment is very healthy and diverse. You’ll have time to focus, deep dive, learn, and improve, so you’re the best at what you do, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to excel, innovate, and push the conventional boundaries further. We’re constantly developing, so you’ll find challenges which will keep you motivated for months ahead. We support sharing and giving back to the community as well.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and being a technical analyst in cyber response activities both in IT and OT environments globally within the Cyber Defence Centre
- designing and executing intelligence-based threat hunting activities
- producing threat intelligence following the intelligence cycle on both operational and strategic levels for all threat actors across motivation types
- driving forensic investigations to completion either initiated by the head of Threat Management or at the request of internal stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some incident response experience
- are self-driven with in-depth technical knowledge, are curious in nature, and a team player
- can keep updated on the latest developments in cyber security - this will be supported by inputs from the team and formal training.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gustav Hofgren, Head of Threat Management COE, on (Denmark +45) 99555685, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.