Contract Manager to Consultancy Services
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for the sourcing and commercial management of external resources to our projects in Continental Europe
In this role you’ll be responsible for the regional execution of our global contingent workforce strategy. You’ll act as a business partner for our stakeholders in CE, while ensuring that our setup for sourcing of external resources is communicated and continuously improved. You’ll also handle the sourcing of suppliers who provide the candidates which make up the entirety of our contingent workforce in Germany, develop a setup with our Managed Service Provider (MSP) who is responsible for the other markets in the region, and perform market investigations and rate benchmarks.
Welcome to Services Procurement
You’ll be part of Contract Management & Consultancy Services where you, together with your colleagues, will manage contracts, e.g., within IT, contingent workforce, and facility management. Our team of ambitious and caring colleagues is dedicated to deliver high value to our stakeholders across the organisation through best-in-class commercial management of supplier relationships.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking commercial responsibility for the management and value-optimisation of the contingent workforce portfolio in Continental Europe
- managing commercial and contractual issues arising from service delivery, incl. performance issues related to, e.g., suppliers, consultants, or the MSP
- advising Procurement colleagues and internal stakeholders on commercial market issues and contractual terms in the consultancy agreements
- taking part in the continuous improvement of our processes and policies, and the regional execution of our global contingent workforce strategy
- managing framework agreements and sourcing consultants for the German market.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with commercial or legal management of contracts, preferably contingent workforce contracts
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in business administration, economics, commercial law, or engineering
- understand contingent workforce categories
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
- are familiar with negotiating with suppliers and taking responsibility for planning and executing procurement processes
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Hornstrup Dahl, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559273 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country