Head of APAC QHSE Supplier Management
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that leads QHSE across our APAC portfolio, participating in the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the development and implementation of our Supplier QHSE strategy in the region, incl. processes and resources to support our APAC portfolio of development, construction, and operational assets.
Welcome to APAC Supplier QHSE
You’ll be part of QHSE team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver world-class QHSE solutions across the APAC portfolio. This is a senior management position, and you’ll have a dual reporting line to the Head of Design Risk and Supply Chain Management and the Head of APAC QHSE.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with the regional stakeholders to develop regional supplier QHSE management strategy and annual engagement plans and initiatives
- coordinating with central supplier QHSE management and other regional heads to ensure consistency with global processes and alignment of initiatives
- leading the delivery of QHSE supplier management processes, incl. global standards and regional or local requirements
- line management of regional supplier QHSE managers and advisors, incl. recruitment, coaching and development, and supply vs demand forecasting with business areas
- managing resources and assignment of regional supplier QHSE teams to meet sourcing activities and projects demands in the region
- leading regional strategic initiatives e.g., forums or process improvements based on regional needs
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in energy, infrastructure, or the utility industry, all of which are ideal but not essential
- have significant experience working in supplier QHSE management
- have significant experience in team leadership and have excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management, communication, project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- have a degree in quality, health, safety, or environment or equivalent
- have an inquisitive attitude and international experience, having worked in different countries and for international companies
are able to speak English and another relevant language, such as Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, or Mandarin.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.