Senior QHSE Learning & Development Specialist
Imagine a future where you use your expertise to ensure Ørsted always provides the necessary QHSE training to keep up with our high standards
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for analysing our learning needs, while deploying modern learning formats to ensure the right learning opportunities for your colleagues to strengthen their quality, health, safety, and environment (QHSE) competences.
Welcome to QHSE Support
You’ll be part of the Competence & Training team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working closely to drive and maintain our QHSE Academy. We’re a support function with immediate focus on subject matter expertise, improvement, and learning. Together, we collaborate with process owners, other learning and development functions, and business partners to improve our QHSE performance. We’re ambitious and use every learning opportunity to challenge the effects of previous trainings and aim to increase the outcome.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing QHSE learning opportunities using up-to-date learning methods and formats
- helping to deploy our QHSE competence and capability framework by designing role-based learning journeys
- developing an QHSE learning needs analysis model for the organisation
- assisting process owners with creating on-demand learning opportunities
- project managing external learning providers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can create innovative and modern learning opportunities independently, through collaboration, or by managing suppliers
- have a profound insight into how adults learn and maintain knowledge
- have experience in running structured learning projects
- are ambitious and able to challenge the effect of the previous learning opportunities to increase the outcome
- have experience in working in a global company both related to diverse target groups and in relation to internal stakeholder management
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah Guldbrandt Andersen, Lead QHSE Programme Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99555776 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.