IT and digital
Senior Network Engineer
Imagine a future where you secure our global network infrastructure by designing and supporting our network operation and security infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our global network security products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global enterprise network solutions.
Welcome to Enterprise IT Infrastructure
You’ll be part of Enterprise Infrastructure Support Team where you, together with other 30 colleagues, will be responsible for the organisation's entire data centre network and security solutions. We collaborate closely with the IT security department where we design and execute our network architecture. Moreover, we work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting existing network security infrastructure
- designing and implementing infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business
- supporting the development of automating our network security platforms
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- participating in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) tasks, incl. lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployment
- facilitating stakeholders and assisting them to optimise platform in order to support their products in long run. By injecting automation attributes to promote high efficiency product.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience working in network and security and can provide real-time knowledge in network design, planning, implementation, and troubleshooting, with experience in managing Cisco ASR/ISR, SDA, ISE, Cisco ACI/APIC, SD-WAN, and Palo Alto Firewall
- have experience in cloud network solution and operation. i.e., Azure or AWS
- have ITIL experience using ServiceNow, with certification in ITIL V4, CCNA, and/or CCNP being an advantage
- have solid experience from a Cisco-powered network environment, either at a large enterprise or a service provider with good understanding of, and experience with, networking and network security
- demonstrate customer interaction skills and teamwork competencies
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.