Operations and technicians
Business Graduate for asset management
Step closer to exploring a variety of career paths through the commercial management of renewable energy assets for our growing portfolio in the US
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Global Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll join the Asset Operations team, and in your first rotation you’ll work with our asset managers who lead the commercial management and optimization of the assets. You’ll have the opportunity to spend some time at sites with our plant managers who lead the daily operation to gain a practical and technical understanding of renewable energy operations. Your second rotation will be developed in collaboration with you and will provide an opportunity to work with our experts in either the development phase, construction phase, or within business finance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving our QHSE culture to deliver world class performance
- delivering all contractual requirements of assigned projects ensuring commercial compliance
- monitoring project performance to identify opportunities and mitigate risk
- developing our annual budgets, managing expenditure, and updating forecasts
- ensuring readiness for the operations phase of our projects.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, or law from before September, 1 2023
- bring a curious mindset and a strong desire for learning and continuous improvement
- collaborate to succeed and place team results above personal success
- are a strong communicator who can influence a wide range of stakeholders
- are detail orientated.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you have any questions.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality: Global Graduate Program | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)