Engineering and construction
Offshore Site Manager
Imagine a future where you lead your team to ensure safe and efficient offshore operations during the construction of wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be creating a growing pipeline of Projects in Europe. We have an exciting pipeline covering several GW in numerous countries. You will be assigned for some of these projects where you will play a leading role in the development of the logistic setup for the project incl. the contracts and the procedures which later will create the basic for the execution – which you will hand over to yourself.
Welcome to Construction
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will lead a team of competent colleagues to ensure safe and efficient offshore operations during the construction of our wind farms. You’ll be an integral part of the team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way. You’ll be the focal point between the ships and the different contractors to ensure a timely and safe transportation and planning at site.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing to the overall project plan according to statutory, corporate, and project policies as well as safely planning, coordinating, and executing the offshore site and marine logistics activities
- managing contractors, marine assets, and harbour site supervisors, developing procedures to aid safe marine operation, and maintaining marine operations manuals and installation-related plans
- implementing and adhering to suitable work authorisation, custody, and internal handover systems/procedures
- ensuring implementation of the offshore management system, incl. input into budgets, forecasts, and tender documentation
- managing the assets from package delivery through offshore operations to operations and maintenance takeover.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience owning activities in large-scale wind farm projects
- have a degree in engineering or similar, with a high level of professional work experience
- have extensive and documented experience within construction management, preferably offshore
- have a strong ability to manage, plan, and coordinate operational and personnel logistics activities.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eske Bach Boaventura, Manager, on (+45 Denmark) 61367238 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.