IT and digital
Application Architect for E-ART
Imagine a future where you design and document coherent application architecture for our growing business within your architectural community
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. You’ll also ensure that your team’s priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application. Together you’ll help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company with diverse operations around the globe.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in line with an Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team, alongside the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and related developers. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with core engineering teams at the heart of wind-farm design
- providing guidance to developers and engineers related to applications architecture and infrastructure components
- advising and overseeing the implementation of technology that maximises security, reliability, maintainability, scalability, usability, and efficiency
- cooperating with the Solution Architect to ensure alignment with overall Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- adhering to our standards within OT and IT Security to plan and design the right architecture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can clearly communicate technological capabilities to engineers and developers
- ideally have knowledge of one of the following: Azure, AWS, or GCP, incl. knowledge of high-performance storage
- have a broad understanding of, and an ability to assess, new and future technologies
- are future-oriented whilst focusing your architect’s perspective on daily challenges, in direct collaboration with engineers
- have an ability to communicate architectural designs and decisions effectively and proactively to team members, the business, and IT stakeholders
- can orchestrate SAFe principles and nurture good collaboration with colleagues globally.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of Architecture ＆ Security, on (Poland +48) 507972013 on Mondays to Fridays from 08:30-16:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.