Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, incl. month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as performing internal controls for APAC.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting APAC team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely reporting to our Group and handling Indirect Tax reporting in APAC region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling the submission of Indirect tax reporting for APAC on a quarterly basis
- being responsible for financial accounting and reporting for several legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP financial statements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting / a member of chartered association (ACCA/MIA)
- have moderate relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- can communicate clearly in writing, like to communicate financial issues in readily understandable language, and you speak and write English and Mandarin (traditional) at an academic level
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive, are results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks, and focus on these until the desired goal is achieved
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and you enjoy working together across teams and national borders
- have knowledge of IFRS and any local GAAP such as Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.