IT and digital
Student Assistant for IT Operational Excellence
Imagine a future where you support and further improve the operational aspect of our organisation’s IT environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support IT by conducting various administrative tasks while developing your data analytics and business intelligence skillset. You’ll get the opportunity to utilize the learnings you have had in class in a real-world business context by partaking in the development of critical reporting and supporting IT stakeholders.
Welcome to the IT Operational Excellence CoE
You’ll be part of Centre of Excellence – IT Operational Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure IT operational stability. We’re an international team of ten colleagues located primarily in Gentofte that works closely with our offices in Kuala Lumpur and Poland. Since we’re a growing department, our tasks are not set in stone and therefore you’ll have the flexibility and autonomy to find and define your ideal work tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining various administrative tasks
- enabling full utilization of the SAFe framework
- assisting in the implementation of various IT processes
- developing and rethinking various reports for IT management
- communicating with internal stakeholders regarding IT projects and reporting
- supporting the team in various areas of IT operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are in the start or middle of your bachelor’s programme preferably in the fields of business administration, information systems, IT, or similar
- have an interest in business development and business intelligence
- can work independently and think outside the box
- have experience with the Microsoft suite, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Power Apps where programming languages, such as Python, is a bonus
- are eager to learn and develop your skillset in a corporate context
- have strong communication skills and team spirit.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Head of IT Operational Excellence CoE, on (Denmark +45) 40499933 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:30-15:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.