Senior Procurement Manager
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in the development phase of our offshore wind projects by advising on supply chain, procurement, and contracts
Join us in this role where you’ll enable bid- and project development process with sound procurement strategy and preparation, which ensures a strong foundation for winning bids, initiating value-creating supply chains, and complying with project requirements.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of DEVEX Procurement team where you, together with your colleagues, will work across the organisation in the US, Asia Pacific, and Europe as well as with specialists in our Group functions. You’ll be working as part of a team of colleagues with diverse backgrounds who thrive in an international environment, create good relationships with stakeholders, and have high integrity. You’ll be valued for the unique contribution and effort in the team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitating cooperation and coordination between sourcing managers globally
- supporting constructive communication between development projects, procurement lines, and regions
- preparing and maintaining an overview of all relevant procurement activities, e.g., contracts for individual development projects
- managing procurement- and compliance-related interfaces during the development phase to enable winning bids for our organisation
- supporting local content strategy/recommendations and documentation for projects in various markets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, incl. securing buy-in with- or without a formal mandate
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law, engineering, or similar
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- thrive in a rapidly changing environment and possess quick decision-making skills
- experience with procurement process or supply chain development is an advantage
- have a good proficiency in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Signe Dahl Wedel, Senior Lead Procurement Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557831 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.