QHSE Tender Manager
Imagine a future where you drive world-class QHSE performance, in partnership with our QHSE Supplier Qualification Managers and Procurement colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll identify QHSE requirements for ITT packages, issue QHSE ITT material, and evaluate our suppliers’ responses to ITTs for our Global projects and operations, driving QHSE performance in the world’s leading offshore wind company to ensure sustainable as well as quality products and services.
Welcome to QHSE Supplier Qualification
You’ll be part of Tendering Team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure a high standard of deliverables and supplier capabilities through detailed supplier assessment of QHSE systems and documentation in order meet our QHSE requirements. QHSE Tender managers work across the global portfolio of our Product Lines, Asset Projects, and Operations, both independently as well as through a network of talented colleagues. You’ll apply your skills and knowledge in assessing our suppliers, supporting the needs of our internal stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring high quality health, safety, and environment (QHSE) standards and capabilities in our supply chain
- performing supplier qualification and evaluations, as part of our supply chain management and procurement processes
- supporting and cooperating with our QHSE Supplier Qualification Managers in relation to developing our suppliers to fulfil our Employers’ Requirements
- following up on QHSE matters with suppliers during tender evaluations to ensure objective and representative assessments, as well as systematic reporting on the assessment results
- supporting the development of best practices and proactively sharing knowledge internally and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have operational experience in QHSE management, with a strong understanding of recognised good industry practices
- have operational experience in QHSE management, with a strong understanding of QHSE management system implementation and compliance, incl. experience as a lead auditor
- have a demonstrable ability to analyse and report data for identifying QHSE management system effectiveness
- have demonstrable skills in communicating with all levels of the organisation, as well as demonstrable negotiation skills
- speak and write English fluently – other languages from our operating areas could also be relevant.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17th July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.