Operations QHSE Advisor
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, guiding and driving high standards of QHSE to ensure clean energy in Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the maintenance of high QHSE standards throughout the life of offshore wind farms. In this position, you’ll ensure a consistent approach to managing risks by applying a risk-based approach to planning and implementation of operational and maintenance activities.
Welcome to QHSE APAC
You’ll be part of Operations QHSE team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide independent, expert, and professional advice and guidance to site management on all QHSE issues. Our team actively participates in and promotes a high standard of health, safety, environmental awareness, and culture at the wind farms in Taiwan.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with our Operations team, contractors, and external stakeholders to implement QHSE management processes across our operational assets
- carrying out site inspections, audits, and incident investigations
- enhancing QHSE culture and aligning best practice with other sites globally
- delivering training and awareness, including emergency exercises.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in QHSE, engineering, or a NEBOSH diploma
- have solid experience with QHSE in relation to the offshore industry
- have a proactive workstyle, possess administrative skills, and are a qualified investigator and auditor
- are fluent in English and Mandarin
- are able to work offshore on shift rotation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-12-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact , , on , if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.