Imagine a future where you provide high-quality administrative support to ensure the success of our site management team
Join us in this role where you’ll become Site Assistant at our brand-new office at the Port of Taichung and be a focal point for our Operations and Maintenance teams. You’ll function as the go-to person on administrative tools and processes, and you’ll play an important role when it comes to maintaining a great working environment for the team. You’ll be responsible for maintaining current understanding of the Wind Power Operations department and ensuring quality, performance, and effectiveness of the department.
Welcome to Greater Changhua 01 02a Offshore Wind Farm Operations Team
You’ll be part of Wind Power Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for all administration support and operational purchasing for the site support function. You’ll welcome and deliver support and provide information to all visitors and guests on site. You’ll also be the communicative centre for both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- giving administrative support to Head of Site and Site Support Manager, incl. expenses reporting, document storage, and travel planning
- managing local administration, such as assisting visitors, booking hotels and travel, answering phones, and ordering IT, workwear, and PPE requirements for technicians
- being responsible for site-specific reporting and customs clearance for movement of goods as per process with port agent
- controlling and reporting of budget, booking of medicals, coordinating training, and updating the site training plan besides managing and organising team-building events
- working with managers, recording attendance of all site personnel Payroll Extraction on SAP Users in DORECO, SAP, and other specific software
- creating purchase orders, processing invoices and orders, and executing and following up on purchase orders, in cooperation with procurement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and possess a business administration qualification
- have intermediate to advanced level MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook skills, besides intermediate to advanced level SAP skills
- have high-level communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and are fluent in English, spoken as well as written
- have experience with working in a large technical international organisation and in economics and logistics
- have the ability to prioritise your own workload and organise time and tasks efficiently and proactively
- have a proven track record of providing assistant and administrative support and maintaining office systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-06-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com on from - if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.