IT and digital
Lead DevOps Engineer
Imagine a future where you’ll deliver digital innovation in Wind Operations and aim to increase yield and lower costs on our wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation around Wind Operations with the agenda of taking DevOps to a more strategic direction for a large portfolio of applications. In this role, we expect you to be the DevOps evangelist where you’ll be in a central position to impact Software engineers, architects, and infrastructure into a state-of-the-art DevOps mindset.
Welcome to Competence Centre Trading, Integrations and Middleware
You’ll be part of our biggest Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will join the DevOps Enablement team, dedicated to fulfilling the business needs for relentless improvements and strong value deliveries through development and hands-on implementation of DevOps methodologies.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitate IAC (Infrastructure as Code) development from build system automation to automated deployments
- facilitate azure Cloud API driven Automation through Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- facilitate Azure DevOps expertise in terms of Application and IAC build & Release automation
- enabling the teams to have a self-service DevOps process by undertaking the initial investigation and documentation, intaking tools, creating automation tools, and sharing it
- investigating and prototyping relevant integration patterns for DevOps maturity with the ability to run POCs to enable the team by describing the step-by-step procedure and preparing for scalability.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong cooperation capabilities with solid operational experience, and the ability to solve problems alongside stakeholders
- have experience with containerisation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes (AKS) with the ability to incorporate IT and data security
- have experience with infrastructure as Code, specifically with Azure ARM and Terraform
- have experience with Azure Cloud architecture, including cloud environments like storage, queues, serverless functions, events, containers, etc.
- have experience in Automation tools, GitOps, servicenow integration, and monitoring complex platforms such as Azure Monitoring, Application Insights, and Prometheus.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on +4599552549 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 07:00 to 07:30, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.