Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you provide support to the offshore technicians and Operations team of the world's most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our offshore operations with controlling and optimising spare parts and consumables, overseeing the inventory management system, running the tools and PPE system, and offering general support to ensure a smooth and efficient working environment. You’ll aid our technicians and onshore support team, liaising with Site and Global support to ensure that we maintain an efficient and effective supply of electricity.
Welcome to Welcome to Borssele 01+02 Operations
You’ll be part of the Warehouse Coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of the offshore wind farm. From your team of three people based in Vlissingen, you’ll work together to maintain a high regard for safety, a collaborative ethos, and a passion for delivering exceptional service.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the cost-effective maintenance of the warehouse’s goods
- securing a minimum stock to serve a high-yield production, in collaboration with the site team and the operations supply chain
- providing support and data for short and long-term maintenance of the offshore wind farm
- ensuring that our operations managers and technicians have the right equipment in the right place, at the right time
- offering general support for daily operations, incl. mobilisation, logistics support, facility management, and other key tasks that keep a functional site running.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in managing and coordinating warehouses
- have a background in administration
- are IT literate, with a knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems, as well as the Microsoft Office package
- are a team player with good communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Deren Kizilgoz, Talent Acquisition Partner, on +31615138080 on Monday and Friday from 09:00-16:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.