IT and digital
Cybersecurity Risk Manager
Imagine a future where you’re ensuring cybersecurity using quantitative risk management models
Join us in this role where you’ll work with our cyber risk strategy as a trusted advisor and identify, analyse, evaluate, and plan for the mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Information Security & Risk Management Center of Expertise where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the cyber risk management disciplines within the organisation and be recognised as a trustworthy advisor. You’ll also lead the ongoing threat analysis and attack maps development – and stay on top of cyber risk scenarios that need to be managed to protect our organisation. You’ll communicate reporting to a variety of stakeholders across the organisation and support the cyber defence within the organisation, providing information on relevant cyber risk exposure.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing an in-house capability that effectively supports the company by assessing, evaluating, and recommending mitigations according to the risk appetite decided
- working with management and staff within the organisation to identify, analyse, evaluate, and mitigate cybersecurity risks
- being a risk management expert, helping the organisation with local risk responsibilities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an in-depth understanding of attack methods against information and operational technologies
- have an in-depth understanding of security and control frameworks
- have an in-depth understanding of risk management and insurance cover
- have experience working effectively as a member of a cross-functional team
- have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Jakob Andersen, Head of Information Sec. & Risk Mgmt.CoE, on +4599559077 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.