IT and digital
Head of Competency Centre
Imagine a future where you’ll be a people leader developing talents in a full-blown agile organisation
Join us in this role as a people leader, where you’ll help build a thriving competence team focused on fulfilling demands from agile release trains and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT. We offer a great opportunity to learn about energy markets and to be part of an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals.
Welcome to PL CC Leaders and ITPOs Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the People Leadership team of Competence Centre leaders and ITPOs and part of the leadership team in one of our agile delivery areas where you, together with your motivated colleagues, will
help design a new team of consultants supporting centres of excellence, ARTs, IT product lines, and standing teams. You’ll also be part of the leadership team in one of our agile delivery areas, referring to both business platforms and people leadership divisions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing Java, Kubernetes, and Middleware solution competence strategies, as well as defining requirements for qualifications and competences
- ensuring relevant and up-to-date people development
- driving and ensuring job satisfaction and supporting an optimal working environment, in collaboration with the delivery teams
- ensuring efficient and smooth resource allocation
- being responsible for the ongoing dialogue and evaluation of the employees
- running annual people processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science or Business Administration
- have excellent people management skills and experience leading highly specialised Java developers and integration specialists with different areas of expertise, primarily focusing on Kubernetes
- have experience with people development of self-managing individuals, with a great respect for the individual
- have experience with attracting and developing very skilled technical professionals
- have experience with people leadership in an agile setting and with leading in a matrix organisation
- are an inspiring networker and relationship-builder.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on +48 513 463 313 on weekdays from 10:00-15:00 GMT +1, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.