Sourcing Manager for Offshore Construction
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team responsible for sourcing the offshore construction services for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team that is globally responsible for the sourcing of CAPEX contracts for construction services for offshore wind farms across the globe. Our scopes cover offshore installation of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables, and offshore substations. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary sourcing team running one construction tender at the time for a specific scope and offshore wind farm.
Welcome to Offshore Construction
You’ll be part of Offshore Construction Sourcing where you, together with your colleagues, will source offshore construction services. You’ll support the tender process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget. You'll be part of an international environment where you and a senior sourcing manager will be working closely together in a sourcing team also consisting of technical colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being an integrated part of the tender process for the offshore activities required to construct an offshore wind farm
- supporting a senior colleague by driving your own tasks independently
- contributing to the execution of our business strategy and pursuit of our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, business, law, or engineering
- have an interest in construction activities and some technical flair
- have past procurement experience and an ambition to pursue a career within sourcing
- enjoy working in a team and have good stakeholder management skills
- have a systematic approach to your tasks and a proactive mindset
- contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your motivated application including a cover letter to us no later than 28 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Hove Olsen, Head of Sourcing - Offshore Construction, on +4599559336 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.