Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant for Employer Branding
Imagine a future where you deliver high-class employer branding events and activities, letting future colleagues know what a great workplace Ørsted is
Join us in this role where you’ll primarily plan and execute careers fairs and represent Ørsted at events. You’ll also handle selected student and university collaborations and create the compelling content for various channels. Additionally, you’ll support colleagues with communication materials such as roll-ups and presentations, etc. As a department, it is our job to tell and share good stories about our company as a great place to work, both internally and externally. We also provide internal communication on a wide range of subjects.
Welcome to Global Culture & Talent
You’ll be part of Employer Branding & HR Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in making our employer brand come to life. We look forward to welcoming you in our team, where brainstorming and laughs are highly valued, and you’ll gain a great professional network across the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and managing events to brand our company as a great place to work driving the employer branding process from A-Z, incl. idea creation, project management, daily coordination, and event execution
- writing compelling content for SoMe, our career site, and intranet, etc.
- helping to handle our university partnerships and student collaborations
- representing Ørsted at career fairs and events at universities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant bachelor’s degree in Communication or Marketing
- are detail-oriented and have a structured approach to projects and tasks
- possess strong copywriting skills, enabling you to create clear and compelling content for various channels
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate smoothly and efficiently across our international organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cathrine Rydal, Employer Branding Consultant, on +4599557679 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.