Talent Acquisition Partner
Imagine a future where you use your strong interpersonal skills to attract the best talents, in collaboration with our business leaders and other stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition activities, playing a vital role in the recruitment process, from sourcing to interviews. You’ll work closely with hiring managers, the Global Talent Acquisition team, and Global People Services to effectively carry out the talent acquisition plans.
Welcome to P&D Malaysia
You’ll be part of our People and Development (P&D) team in Malaysia where you, together with your enthusiastic and highly professional colleagues, will work in a dynamic and global environment to acquire the best talent. We offer an environment focused on delivering results, whilst providing continuous opportunities for development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering an end-to-end professional recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviews, and testing
- working closely with hiring managers, the Global Talent Acquisition team, and Global People Services to ensure the successful implementation of the talent acquisition plans
- being a key point of contact for the ‘Recruiting’ module in internal recruitment portal
- enhancing the visibility of the local Ørsted employer brand in the market with key initiatives in collaboration with Global Employer Branding Corporate Branding teams, incl. employer awards and the career fair
- supporting and driving other related tasks in the scope of the local P&D team, from graduate programs and workforce planning, to coordinating health and wellbeing initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant tertiary qualification in human resources, or a related discipline
- have experience with talent acquisition on an operational and strategic level, so that you are able to lead the recruitment processes
- have a strong background in driving the agenda and direction for the future
- are solution-oriented, solving problems with a pragmatic approach and an understanding of the business needs of our partners
- thrive in an international environment and can communicate well, creating good relationships with your stakeholders
- have strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, are an organised planner, and a problem-solver with an analytical mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 on Monday and Thursday 10-12 (MYT; Singapore Standard Time) if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.