Operations and technicians
HV Technical Site Supervisor
Imagine a future where you contribute your electrical HV expertise to the safe operation of our transmission assets in Taiwan
Join us in this role as Technical Site Supervisor (TSS) supporting Asset Integrity Management (AIM) in our Operations Technology department. You’ll be responsible for ensuring compliance and integrity of all the electrical installations on our operational offshore wind farms in APAC. As a part of AIM, you’ll handle major technical faults in the fleet and specify the preventive maintenance work that needs to be carried out on the fleet.
Welcome to Greater Changhua Offshore Wind Farms
You’ll be part of the Transmission System Operations & Maintenance team where you’ll work in close collaboration with the AIM electrical team and be the one who bridges the handover from EPC to the operational sites. Your key task will be to contribute your electrical HV expertise on EPC projects, projects in transfer, and our sites in operation. You’ll work dynamically and independently and across our organization, both with the Operations team in Taiwan and the AIM team in Denmark.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting technical documentation reviews on HV systems and HV cables
- representing AIM in all local activities, including walkdowns and testing and commissioning of electrical installations according to the specification requirements and as-built documentation
- joining workshops with EPC, suppliers, and designers, including OEM training
- following up on and supporting the closing of snagging list items according to the technical requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant experience in high voltage operational management, ideally within an engineering or utilities business – experience in communicating with the national grid operator will be an advantage
- have proven experience with and insight into Taiwanese legislation on electrical safety and requirements, coupled with experience of coordinating activities and resource management
- have an analytical approach to your work and an ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and calmly without losing perspective
- have the necessary qualifications and experience to meet the requirements as a licensed engineer for UHV electrical systems
- are able to create excellent results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- speak and write English fluently and can communicate smoothly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-02-15. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.