IT and digital
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
Imagine a future where you help drive IT operations in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in a team that maintains stability of operations and develops truly global solutions for the ServiceNow platform. We need you in IT to help us develop and deliver sustainable world-class IT solutions.
Welcome to Application Operation Competency Centre
You’ll be part of our in-house ServiceNow team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for ensuring both the stable operations and continuous development of the platform to enable the full potential of ServiceNow. You’ll act as a senior developer, sparring and dialoguing with end-users and architects. You’ll also design best practice solutions, create requirement specification, shaping and optimising our daily operations through ServiceNow, all of which you’ll do within an agile team in Ørsted IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging in dialogue with the business to understand objectives, discuss technical possibilities and solution design, whilst ensuring requirements specification
- designing and leading automated workflows using REST API, Flow Designer, Integration Hub, and Workflow Editor, in line with established standards
- leading the implementation of enabling solutions, including but not limited to process automation workflows, integrations with related components, e.g., Azure, SAP, CMDB, LDAP, web services, etc.
- working with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks
- creating and maintaining technical design documents
- supporting and sharing knowledge with the ServiceNow team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in ITSM modules on processes incl. Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, Knowledge, Reports, Security Operations, and integrations like LDAP, SSO, REST API & SOAP etc. preferably from within a large organisation or consultancy company
- can work in a fast-paced environment focused on developing enterprise business solutions for customers
- have experience with ServiceNow GRC module, which will be an advantage
- leverage IT Service Management best practices and operate the ServiceNow platform as a shared service on behalf of varied organisations across the entire organisation
- are a team player with a customer and results-oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- are fluent in both written and oral English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.