IT and digital
Technology Consultant (IAM Engineer)
Imagine a future where you ensure the safety and security of our digital identities and safeguard our data, one of our most valuable assets
Welcome to the IAM initiative
You’ll be part of one of our growing IAM teams where you, together with your colleagues, will perform application lifecycle management across the IAM Applications and run the operational services of the IGA and GIR solutions, incl. monitor system stability, performance, and health checks. This is one of several open positions for IAM-related competences in our company and you’ll have the chance to be the cornerstone of its success.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining the integrations and interfaces between the IGA and GIR applications and the identity source systems, as well as integration interdependencies between the applications
- driving the IGA application onboarding factory, while engaging with the IAM Delivery IPT and other IT stakeholders to plan and execute the technical onboarding of critical applications
- providing problem management, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis of technical errors in the IAM applications or integration between systems, as well as change and release management
- engaging, aligning, and coordinating with the infrastructure operations IPTs on network, server, OS, and DB issues, ensuring timely planning of system maintenance and service windows
- participating in the Agile ceremonies and tasks against agreed priorities and objectives
- engaging in PI planning, backlog management, the creation of features, and user stories.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have demonstrable experience from a comparable role or development towards an IAM engineer position
- possess strong knowledge of IAM or IT security architecture, infrastructure, and integration patterns, and are ideally also acquainted with OT
- have strong troubleshooting skills related to IAM platforms
- have extensive experience with IAM software and systems and their operation, e.g., SailPoint IGA, Os2Mo GIR, PAM360, or similar
- can manage multiple stakeholders across a global business, ensuring quality of delivery, and offer expert advice across multiple areas of IAM infrastructure
- have an understanding of or the desire to work in a SAFe Agile setup.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-03-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For DK, please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.