IT and digital
Junior Oracle Developer - APEX
Imagine a future where you support and develop business applications for energy trading and dispatching for the global leader in offshore wind power
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, experiencing the work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll be responsible for shaping the Oracle and APEX landscape by developing new features and supporting ETL tool migration.
Welcome to ERP Development & Analytics
You’ll be part of Custom Applications Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will deal with energy trading and dispatching. In this position, you’ll also be part of our IT-related Competence Center reporting to the Head of the Competence Center. Our data team consists of 20 individuals working with various data technologies such as Tableau, SAP BW, Power BI, Azure, and Oracle. The project team is based in Poland, collaborating with colleagues in Denmark and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintenance, design, and development of the Oracle APEX, PL, and SQL applications
- daily support of the existing solutions
- supporting senior consultant within Agile (SAFe) team setup
- collaboration with business stakeholders and implementation of required fixes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good knowledge of Oracle APEX, with proven professional experience
- are experienced in working with data on Oracle-based DB and possibly have some experience with Oracle Forms and Reports
- have some experience in SQL and PL or SQL, and a willingness to learn new technologies or frameworks to build user interface
- have the ability to build good relationships with business stakeholders and possess strong interpersonal skills
- need to be fluent in written and spoken English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.